SAMPLE UPWORK JOB DESCRIPTION
Title ： Needs to hire 10 Freelancers– Writers
Love fashion or fashion jewelry? Love writing? Love online research? You’ll love this assignment!
We’re seeking a freelance copywriter with personal fashion jewelry experience to ghostwrite a trial guest blog post for a fashion jewelry -related website. Potential exists for ongoing ghostwriting if it’s a good fit for both parties.
- Interested in completing this job quickly for the fixed bid amount and receiving 5* feedback
- You’ll be given an article name and a specific format/outline for each post.
- You’re responsible for researching the topic and write a 1,000-3000words
- You’re responsible for including a list of research references that may be cited (if needed). ( Most of the time, you do not have to do research, our content manager do it for you, you only have to write, it will be time-saving and energy-saving)
- Articles will be published on a website under a pseudonym. You will not be credited.
- Articles are intended to help fashion enthusiasts make informed care and purchase decisions using credible information and thoughtful recommendations.
- Articles should be written in the first person so they align with other personal blog posts. It is important to be able to write in a conversational tone that’s appropriate for blogs while still providing solid information.
- Sample posts will be provided as a guide.
- Native English speaker/writer with a passion for (and knowledge of) fashion and fashion jewelry
- Conversational-yet-professional writing style
- Efficient and enthusiastic writer who creates quality first-drafts on deadline
- Ability to write content that provides real value to readers (vs. rehash of other Google results)
- Follow the provided article briefs and style guides closely
- Correct grammar, typo-free, and fun-to-read copy a must
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) appreciated but not required
- Open to feedback and willing to adjust content and/or writing style as needed
- Comfortable working 100% virtually, communicating via a project management system, and working with an editor/project manager
- Interested in potential longer-term writing assignments about jewelry and fashion-related topics
- Obsessive about avoiding plagiarism/duplicate content while researching and writing
- Ability to follow a supplied style guide (will send upon hiring)
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project? Or this topic
- What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
- Freelancer type: Freelancers only
- Job Success Score: At least 80%
- Include Rising Talent: Yes
- English level: Native or Bilingual
- Upwork hours: At least 1 hour